Sunday 17 July 2011

full walkthrough for pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time!

Part 2 a stormy night!

First a person [wont be shown] will turn into a Pokemon for example: totodile.He'll say "w.... were am i?..I cant...drifting off...".
then it'll go to your partner for example: torchic outside of the gill. he'll say "Hmm... no.I refuse to be paralyzed by this any longer!this is it. I have to steel my courage today." then a Pokemon will say "POKEMON DETECTED! POKEMON DETECTED! WHOSE FOOTPRINT? WHOSE FOOTPRINT? THE FOOTPRINT IS TORCHIC'S! THE FOOTPRINT IS TORCHIC'S!
Then your partner will say "waah!That was too shocking!Whew... ... ...I can't... ...I can't work up the courage to go in, after all... I told myself that this is the day, but..." then some other stuff. And after kofing/zubat come, it'll show your partner running to the beach and finding you lying on the floor unconscious.
see ya next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment